Chilli Fiesta 11 – 13 August 2017
West Dead Gardens near Chichester is set to host the UK’s biggest Chilli Festival.
Join the party and dance to live Latin music, watch cookery and gardening demonstrations and taste delicious chilli foods ’til your tongue sizzles. Make the most of the family-friendly festival atmosphere and camp onsite with great facilities.
“Plenty of chances to taste chilli food, plus live Latin music and a family-friendly festival atmosphere”
The Daily Express
- Live music including DJs and Latin bands
- Los Amigos, champagne and cider bars
- Browse over 141 stalls offering chilli gifts, plants seeds and produce
- Cookery and gardening demonstrations
- Children’s activities
- Explore the gardens
- Hidden cinema
- Art installations
- Family area
- Pop up resturant
- Workshops – dance, drumming, food and childrens cookery.